A VIP Weekend that
You Don’t Want to Miss!!!
Polyamory is making quite the headline these days and many people are curious about what this sort of lifestyle really means. Is it just glorified swinging? Even at that, what does it take to “be” poly? And is it possibly more work then reward?
- Is Poly right for you?
- How to successfully broach the subject of opening the relationship.
- Authentically Communicating Your Relationship – the elevator speech and the importance of having one
- Know thy self, FIRST!
- Discovering your emotional maturity level
- Do’s & Don’ts of Poly
- The Green Eye’d Monster of Jealousy
- Power Communication: What Every Monogamous Relationship Need’s More of and the Foundation to ALL Successful Poly (and/or other lifestyle) Relationships
- Conflict Resolution
- Confronting Problem’s
- Dealing with Emotional Stress
- Making Room for a Third or Fourth
- Learning to Trust: The Power of Permission’s, Boundaries & Agreement’s
- It’s not all about sex!
- Ethics and Safe Sex Practices
For single’s this is a fantastic base point to get to know yourself and build the confidence to live and love the way you are uniquely designed to do. Being single is a gift that so many of us tend to over-look. It is the perfect time to work on yourself and create the relationships that you really want and desire rather then the old school way of just hoping and letting a relationship happen then accepting it and living in frustration until you become a statistic.
So You Think You Can Poly? is for You if…
- You are married or committed and considering expanding your relationship with each other as well as others
- You are single and want to explore relationship possibilities and know that in order to attract the people you want into your love life that you must first work on yourself
- You are caught in a repetitive cycle of arguing, nagging or processing about other lovers and want to experience more love with less drama!
- You are happily living an “open lifestyle,” but need positive affirmation, tools and community to expand into even more fulfillment and greater intimacy
- You are at a crossroads where you need to do something to jazz up the relationship, or admit that you may be at the end of the road
- You are not polyamorous, but monogamy doesn’t fit and you are curious about what your relationships options are
- You are into swinging and other Lifestyles but want to expand your tool box and create better sex and relationship practices
- Have ever fallen in love with more than one person and want the skill’s to make it work
- The self confidence that comes from knowing your erotic Authentic Self
- A toolbox filled with tips, techniques, and rituals you can practice in life and the bedroom
- Communication tools to help meet your needs and feel deeper intimacy
- Clarity about partner choice so you’ll attract the kind of people that best suite your desires/need’s
- Meet like-minded new friends and possible lovers who are on a similar path
Get $149+ off if you register TODAY!
Normally this VIP Weekend sells for $ 544 per person/ $777 couples, but you can get it for the discounted price of $395 per person/ $625 couples (which means you get the whole weekend for less than 3 hours of private coaching- yes you get the entire workshop plus added bonuses if you sign up early!)
This offer is ONLY available until April 1st, 2017
After April 1st – $450pp/ $675 couple with no added bonuses
After May 15th – $499/ $725 couple with no added bonuses
After June 1st – $544/ $777couple with no added bonuses
Registration Closes June 6th, 2017
Plus Get this Bonus for FREE!
One 30- min group coaching call to help you to integrate all that you learned at the workshop. (Valued at $69)
Top Five Exercises to Enhance, Deepen and Expand your Intimacy. These are tried and true exercises used by Kendal & Scott in their couple’s work. (Valued at $199+)
Location address emailed to email associated to your paypal email address. If you need it to come to a different address please email Kendal directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Please note that this VIP workshop is not part of the KW- Program discount series.
** This is a VIP workshop – you are responsible for your lodging and food for the weekend, there will be a 90 minute lunch break and two 15 minute breaks each day. Class days are Saturday 10am to 6pm and Sunday 10am to 3pm. – This is an educational VIP weekend, there is no nudity or mutual touching in this workshop. It is open to couple’s and singles.